Friday, September 7, 2007

my great wife


Special thanks to Rogier Bos
for the photo



Today, I just want everyone to know how proud I am to be married to Heather. We have started counseling another couple here in Madrid that just got married this past summer and on Wednesday night they were over to our place for our first session.

And, as we sat there, talking and asking questions and listening, I found myself listening to Heather's counsel on certain matters and thinking, really, how wise she is. I found myself silently thanking God during the conversation that he has given me the privilege of being married to such a great woman.

Heather, it truly was a joy to partner with you on Wednesday. We make a great team and I'm grateful to God he gave me the chance to marry you. I've said it before and I'll say it again: "Marrying you was the best thing I ever did."

I love you.

No comments: