A few little disconnected thoughts to chew on. If one of these hits home to you, feel free to leave a comment and mention why it resonated with you.
1. To love another truly is to appreciate their uniqueness.
2. Leaders should learn to make play a regular habit.
3. Creation begins with loss.
4. You cannot forget yourself without being mindful of another.
5. So-called "community" without differentiation is not unity—it is conformity.
6. Discouragement deepens with mere duty.
7. We can never beat God to prayer.