Just wanted to share some random thoughts/highlights:
1. It snowed today, our first semi-serious snow of the year. Nic kept "wow"-ing on the way to school. Very cool.
2. Our house is all decorated for Christmas now. This year we are pleased to have some real pine garlands in the house. Smells nice.
3. This weekend I'll be in Minnesota and it's supposed to snow. I'll be outside for quite a stretch on Saturday, so tonight I'm going to buy some snow boots so my feetsies don't get wetsy. I'm also going to buy some long underwear. I mention that cuz I know you wanted to be privy to THAT intimate detail of my life right now.
4. I have made up dances to go to the theme music of Alias and Fringe. Whenever we watch an episode of Alias, every episode, I do the dance. I haven't done the one for Fringe yet because I feel embarrassed in front of Heather.
5. Just as love is both a verb and a noun, so is hope. Just as love must be practiced to be possessed, so must hope. Practice hoping.
6. I'm schizoid, I know. Mundane stuff followed by Mr. Philosophy. Anyhoo, that's me.