1. I would have conflict with co-workers.
2. Uncertainty would be frequent and normal.
3. Asking forgiveness from people on my staff or in my church would minister more to them than any sermon I would preach.
4. Prayer would be hard.
5. Victories would often be followed by sadness.
6. Fame and calling do not coincide.
7. I would own a beagle that likes to eat snot rags.
8. Church could happen without weekly Sunday services.
9. I could wear pajamas while preaching.
10. Ministers have regrets that God redeems.