Friday, May 9, 2008

my dream last night

I've been known to laugh in my sleep. I have these dreams that make me laugh so hard I not only wake Heather up with my "cackling" (as she calls it) but I also wake myself up.

Last night I had another one of those dreams.

This one was quite possibly the funniest one ever. I could not stop laughing, even after I woke myself up.

It was this: I was on the street and turned around, when, to my amazement, I saw the ugliest Wonderwoman I have ever seen in my life. I couldn't believe it. I started laughing and moved to get a better look, because I thought, "That has to be a guy dressed up in a Wonderwoman suit!"

But, as I came around to get a view of them from the front, I discovered: "Oh. My. Goodness. That is a woman. That has to be the ugliest Wonderwoman I have ever seen in my life!"

And I just started LAUGHING and LAUGHING and LAUGHING. And I could not stop, though I wanted to. And I could not get that image out of my head. And every time I thought of Ugly Wonderwoman I just broke up laughing and laughing and laughing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty sure nobody is going to laugh as hard as you have been ALL MORNING.